TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Camp Chawanakee Update #2

First quotes:

"It's easy to wake early... if you wake up."

"Is Max awake? Could somebody go check on Max?"
"We could poke him."
"YAA! Let's go poke him!!"

"Good morning!"
"You already said that."
"Yes but it's such a good one, I shall say it again!"

‎"Everything in my back pack is GONE! My back pack is EMPTY!"
"Did you check the other pockets?"
"Oh.... I found it"

"Spark my face!!"

"LOOK! A distraction!"

"Mr Adams is slapping us in the face with Science."

"Where's your jacket?"
"It's ok, I I don't need one"
"Please go find your jacket"
"I don't have one"
"I'm sure you do, go check your bags"
"Oh.... I found it"

"Chawanabears!!"

"123 GUMBY!"

"Where are your shoes?"
"It's ok. I don't need them"

‎"Where's my _______?! Somebody stole my ________!"
"I'm sure nobody ‎stole it, go check your tent"
"But I know it's not there!!"
"I saw it in your tent"
"But it was out here!"
"Go check anyway"
***    "Ok, I got it‎! It was in my tent"

"Hey guys! Look what I can do!"

"A squirrel peed in my tent! Under my bed!!"

"What are you building? A Jenga fire!?!"

"‎What are you always writing about?! It's scary!"

No comments: