TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

MAFIA AGAIN?

them: "Let's play Mafia!"
me: "Mafia AGAIN?!"
them: "Ya, we like Mafia."
me: "Don't you know any other games?"
them: silence...
finally: "Let's play Stealth!"
me: "How do you play?"
them: "Everybody scatters and tries to make their way back to the campfire without being tagged."
me: "In the dark?"
them: "YA! It's really fun."
me: "no flashlights?"
them: "YA! You gotta get back and tag base without getting caught."
me: "What's base?"
them: "The campfire."
me: "You scatter around the campsite in the dark, run around tagging each other in the dark, and then you have to "TAG" the campfire?"
them: "Ya, well I guess we can't REALLY tag the campfire."
me: "Hhmmm. And I have to get up?"
them: "Well, you could be IT."
me: "Do I have to get up?"
them: silence...
them: "Let's just play MAFIA!"

No comments: