TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Quotes...‏

‎"Mrs Red gets to carry a purse cuz she's a girl."
"It's not a purse, it's a fanny pack."
"It's called a satchel."
"Whatever it's called, you can have one too if you want one.
" I'd rather have a clutch."

"‎Aww, this shady spot is no good. It has holes in it."

"‎Dang! Half my burger just fell on the ground!!"
"I'll eat it!"

"‎I'm tired of waiting! Can I just suck on a frozen chicken?"

"‎Wanna see your money disappear?"

"Don't bother him right now, he's in a ‎Cookie Coma."

"Hey! ‎Look at those 2 squirrels running up the tree!"
"They're going to kill each other!"
"Aaah! Look away! They're playing leapfrog!"

"‎A squirrel took my chapstick!"
"Ya, the squirrel with the big puffy lips."

"‎Wow, this mosquito bite really itches."
"What mosquito?"
"The one I killed. George Winston III. There won't be a GW IV"

"‎We can take out your country with a single hit. Like flicking a bugger against the wall!"

"‎It's 98 percent fat free. So if you take out two pieces, the rest is fat free!"

"I should have been a mom. I love nagging."

"I am cereal, just poor me some milk."

"‎When all else fails, break out the bubble wand."

No comments: