TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Aid, First Day!

Mr Finley was breaking into the troop first aid kit, asking Mr Adams what he needed.
Mrs Red: "YES! Mr Adams got a camp wound! Tell me the story!"
Mr Adams: "Oh it's nothing, really."
Mrs Red: "No, you don't understand... I need to blog about this. Everything is a story to tell!"
Mr Adams: "No, really. It's nothing. There IS no story to tell."
Mrs Red: "NO, REALLY! EVERYthing is a story to tell. PLEASE..."
Mr Adams: "Ok. I scratched myself last week at home, and I broke it open just now."
Mrs Red: "oh. you're right. that won't due."
Mr Finley: "He's being modest. The truth is, he's a hero! He had a run-in with a rattler, and got snagged by a fang. He actually saved 3 kids in the process, he's quite the hero!"
Mrs Red: "Now THAT'S a story!"
and so I'm blogging about it...

No comments: