TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things a woman hears at scout camp...

* don't feel bad, ur not the only one on this boat who's vomitting (heard as I tried to maintain my balance w my head in the trash can)

* don't nag, that's the SPLs job! (As explained in previous post)

* don't touch those dishes, that's the boys' job! (A different boy serves as waiter each meal)

* don't worry, ur body goes into a kind shock when u first jump in, u can't breath for a minute or two cuz it so cold, but u get thru it. (As I was preparing for my swim test)

* now tell me, was that as bad as giving birth to him? (As two men had to pull me up out of the depths of the ocean after my swim test...I wanted to dump them back into the depths, but I refrained because I owed them my life)

* at least u didn't get stung by a sting ray like that guy last week! (I'm glad they saved that little comment until I was dragged out and lay gasping for air on the dock)

* gee u look pretty when u wake up (they haven't actually said that, it would just b nice to hear it, even knowing its a lie)

No comments: