TROOP 617 POWAY

SCOUT TROOP 617 WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US AS WE CAMP, HIKE, EXPLORE, LEARN OUTDOOR SKILLS AND GROW TO MANHOOD!

Monday, July 19, 2010

A picture says a million words, or a million words paints a picture! Yes! Way to go, Donna!

I can't tell u how many times I heard from Ken, "Don't b a mom." Even at the end of Matt's prep mtg, he says, "Mr Gamble told me tell u adults not to say things like Did u put on ur sunscreen and Go brush ur teeth...that's MY job!"

I didn't know it carried over into comedy restrictions, too. 3 times now I've made a joke or commented on something funny and the boys have responded w, "that's what we just said."...Ok,ok, just pretend I'm not here! I get it, adults should b seen and not heard.

Seriously, tho...I'm being WELL taken care of. I got my own tent, about half a block away from the boys...should I be insulted? I'm not, closer to the potty! YES!

And Jordan hooked me up w a double mattress and access to the secret chocolate stash. Shhhh! AND I got breakfast in bed and a morning nap! I'm telling u moms, this is the life!

No comments: